On Friday, UK2 Group will be hosting a Super Hero Day. Join in the celebrations by taking our superhero quiz…
In UK2 Group recruitment interviews, we always ask prospective candidates which superhero they would be. Team spirit is important to us, and this question gives us an insight into a potential employee’s personality.
On Friday, we’ll finally be letting our staff unleash their inner superhero in a super hero day. All employees will be putting on their masks, fastening their capes, and quite a few of them will be wearing their underwear on the outside of their pants.
Office celebrations will include a super dip for a chip social, as well as a superhero blog contest. Winners will receive two tickets to the superhero spectacular better known as Comic Con.
If you want to join in the fun, you could hold your own superhero day – studies show that regular team events and fun days can improve your business’ bottom line by up to 10 percent! Alternatively, give your staff some downtime by getting them to take our superhero quiz below.
All you need is a pen and paper to discover whether it’s time to paint an ‘S’ on your chest. Just answer the following questions, add up your scores and read what yours says about you…
Score 3 points for YES, 2 points for SOMETIMES , 1 point for NO…
1. I have extraordinary powers, exceptional skills, and/or advanced equipment at my disposal.
2. I have a strong moral code that compels me to fight on the side of justice.
3. My secret identity protects my friends and family from the evil villains who could hurt them to get to me.
4. I usually wear a costume of sorts that includes one or more of the following: a cape, tights, mask, or utility belt.
5. My dual life sometimes complicates my personal relationships, and I sometimes feel like I live a lie.
6. I often shake my fist in the air to show my frustration when speaking of my arch nemesis and his/her evil misdeeds.
7. I own a secret headquarters (HQ) or underground lair to hide my awesome crime fighting gadgets.
8. I have a tragic life story that I only tell to a few chosen people, usually in times when death seems certain.
What Does Your Score Say About You?
We see super in your future!
Congratulations! You have what it takes to be a UK2 superhero! Shhhh… Don’t tell anyone though; your identity must remain hidden.
Status- paper pusher
You might want to keep your day job or go back to school. It seems that you just aren’t cut out to be a superhero.
14 – 8 points
Rip open your shirt and there’s… a vest. You could seriously up your superhero ante. Try doing a good deed in the office today.
Make sure you follow our blog for all the super hero fun and to read the winning posts from the blog contest!