The web address ending that everyone’s dyeing to get. Get it?
2009. A mysterious creature known as ‘INK’ steals children’s souls. This is in hope that the creature can barter with the child’s soul to gain acceptance from the Incubi- a group of supernatural entities responsible for creating nightmares.
If you happen to be a fan of this theatrical thriller film, the newly released web address ending.ink will be an optimal site address for your devoted fan web page.
If you’ve never heard of the movie, of course, it will not. Just as well then that there are a million more uses for .ink. And we’re not just talking about printer ink supply websites, or tattoo studio homepages.
.ink websites are also…
1) Great places to sell your own personally harvested squid ink. Don’t laugh, people really do this.
2) Perfect for a new blog promoting 1,000 creative things to do with a pen. We’ve come up with 174 at UK2, how many can you think of?
3) Epic places to promote your new sushi restaurant.
4) The best online places to promote your calligraphy classes.
5) Ideal for fans of George Orwell’s 1984, who want to set up a doubleth.ink website.
The sky’s the limit with .ink domains – all you need is a little imagination and a blank web page. To buy your .ink web address today visit the UK2 website.