- Get in Google
- SEO for Google starts with getting your website indexed. With a single click, Attracta reviews your site and maps every page and every link. This "Sitemap" is then sent directly to Google, Yahoo!, and Bing ensuring that all of your site's pages are indexed!
- Link Building
- One of the major components of effective SEO is building backlinks. Backlinks are links, on other websites, that point back to your site. Attracta's Link Builder tool allows you to easily create high-value backlinks to your website.
- Google Blacklist Check
- Effective Google SEO requires that your website is not listed on Google's Blacklist. This tool will verify that your website has not been flagged by Google as containing malware, spyware or viruses and alert you if you ever are.
- See Your New Listings
- Once you've completed the other steps, view your site's actual live listings in the top search engines.
Free with every account
Take your Attracta SEO Tools to the next level!
Your free Attracta Online SEO Tools account also gives you access to paid TurboTraffic upgrades and managed SEO solutions that are designed to quickly raise your site to the 1st page of search!
- Get Found Everywhere!
- Get listed in the world's top 20 search engines. Includes automatic, monthly Sitemap creation and submission plus more.As low as £60/year
- Keyword Rank Booster
- Custom-written blog posts, based on the Keywords you select, posted on high-quality blogs. Proven to quickly build your site's keyword ranking! As low as £75/year
- Link Building Made Easy
- Get up to 50 high-quality directory backlinks to quickly raise your site's rank in the search engines. As low as £38/year
- Get on Top. Stay on Top.
- Attracta also offers fully-managed SEO campaigns designed to raise your site to the 1st page of search. If we don't succeed, you don't pay! As low as £612/year
|*The basic Attracta plan is free for all UK2 shared hosting customers but you can upgrade to any of Attracta's TurboTraffic or SEO Solutions through the|
'SEO and Marketing Tools' section in your web hosting cPanel.