- At your current registrar make sure it's not expired or suspended.
- Make sure the domain name has been registered at least 60 days.
- Make sure the domain name is unlocked at the current registrar and have requested requested your EPP/Auth Code
- Go to our home page http://www.uk2.net/ and in the search bar type in your domain and click search domains.
- The domain will show up as taken and a box next to the domain saying “Transfer.” Click the Transfer button and then select Checkout Now. Then, follow the checkout instructions.
- Once the order has been processed login to your CHI account at https://chi.uk2.net/ and click the Domains tab off to the left.
- Then click the Transfers tab towards the top.
- In the process EPP/Auth code section input your code you received from your old registrar.
- Once the EPP/Auth Code has been processed, an email will be sent to the admin email address on the domains WHOIS asking you to confirm the transfer. If you do not reply to this email your transfer will not process successfully. Please note that after you place the order and confirm the email, the transfer can take 5-7 days to complete.
- Log in to your CHI account at https://chi.uk2.net/
- Click on the domains tab off to the left, then click on the Register More tab towards the top of the page.
- Type in the domain in the search bar. The domain will show as taken. Click Transfer and select Checkout. Complete the checkout process.
- Once your order has been processed, you will need to process the EPP/Auth code provided by your former hosting provider. You can do this by clicking the Transfer tab at the top of the page. Then you will need to input the code in the process EPP/Auth code section.
- After this has been processed, an email will be sent to the admin email address on the domain whois asking you to confirm the transfer. If you do not reply to this email your transfer will not process successfully. Please note that after you place the order and confirm the email, the transfer can take 5-7 days to complete.
- If you're unsure of your WHOIS details you can find them here https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name= you can update your WHOIS at your current registrar's WHOIS section.