Working with Text Blocks
- Click anywhere in the text to open the text for editing
- Copy the text block. Copied items appear at the top of editor window and can be dragged onto any page.
- If the text block is within a column, this icon opens the column settings
- Drag the text block to a different place on the page
- Delete the text block
The Text Editor
You can cut and paste text content from other sources (e.g. word processor or email) into the text editing window.
- Edit text as HTML
- Style menu – use this to apply styles like heading 1, heading 2 etc.
- Text size. Using this may have unpredictable results so you should use the style menu as far as possible.
- Paragraph alignment
- Text foreground and background colour
- Text formatting (bold, italic, strikethrough)
- Bullet lists and numbered lists
- Add a link
- Add an image
- Text truncation – limit the amount of text displayed and show a ‘more…’ button to allow the user to expand the text.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.