This article will guide you through the necessary steps to register a new domain name with UK2.
1. Log into your chi.uk2.net dashboard with your username and password.
2. Locate the “Domains” section positioned in the top left hand side of your homepage.
1. Enter the Domain name you would like to register, and click the “Search” to find that specific domain and other domains like it.
2. A page will appear with the different options for domains, or TLDs, that are similar to the domain name you searched for.
On the far left hand side of the table you will find a list of categories for various TLD options. This can help you quickly locate a domain name and TLD address endings that are suitable for the domain you would like to register.
Availability of the Domain
In the centre section of the table you will see a list of possible domains similar to the one that you searched. The domain will be listed as either “Taken” or “Available”. You can only choose domain names that are listed as available.
On the right hand side of each domain there is a dropdown menu that displays the price per year and options to pay for multiple years upon purchase. Notice that as the amount of time you register your domain increases, the price decreases. Choose the length of time for which you would like to register the domain.
3. Once you have selected the domain you would like to register, click the “Add to Cart” button.
1. After adding all of the domains you wish to purchase to your cart (located in the top right corner of your screen), click on the “Checkout” icon.
2. Review your order and contact details to ensure the information entered is correct before proceeding.
3. Click “Use Credit” to use any credit existing on your account to cover the purchase cost. (Optional)
This step is optional. If you do not have any account credit or do not wish to use it to register your domain, proceed to the next step.
4. Once you have completed the form click “Checkout”.
4. A final Checkout window will appear to allow you to review the order before finalising.
Once you’ve verified that the information entered is correct, click “Checkout”. Your order will then be processed and completed.
1. Now that your order has been processed, you will need to log into the email account associated with your CHI account.
This is the email where you will receive notices associated with your domain registration and all other notices from your CHI account.
2. Once logged in, you will receive an email confirmation for your domain purchase as well as a verification email.
Open the “Immediate Verification” email and click on the “Verify your email address” link to complete your domain setup.
Your domain name is now available for you to use.
If you have any questions about this process please feel free to contact our support teams through live chat or by submitting a support ticket from your UK2 CHI dashboard. We are always happy to help.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.