This article was written to help UK2 clients who have registered their domain name with UK2.NET and are using CHI Nameservers. This will guide you through the process to add Cloudflare to the Addon Domains.
1. Log into CHI at chi.uk2.net.
2. Click the “Domains” tab, as seen below, from the menu found on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Select the domain within your account that you would to add Cloudflare services to.
4. Click on the blue “CloudFlare” link from the top of your screen.
5. Select which package you would from the options provided and click “Checkout”.
Your Order will be processed and within a few moments the CloudFlare service will be added to your CHI account.
6. To activate the CloudFlare service, simply slide the toggle bar to the “ON” or green position. You can find the toggle bar under the “Subdomains Management” section.
If you have trouble adding services please submit a ticket through the support section of CHI and our team will be happy to assist.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.