- To participate in the UK2 Big Christmas Giveaway Advent Calendar promotion you must correctly answer at least one question from the UK2 Advent Calendar . You can also make an additional 3 entries by simply sharing our promotion on social media. You will receive one entry per channel (Facebook, Twitter and Google+). A new question will be available each day from 1st to 24th December 2016 inclusive. A valid email address must be supplied to enter, or a valid social media share as stated above.
- Only one entry via a correct question and one extra entry per social media share is counted per day (a maximum of 4 total entries per day).
- Submission of an entry gives UK2 permission to use the email address supplied to contact you about UK2 news, information and products and consent to use your details in publicity material if you are the winner.
- Participation in the UK2 Big Christmas Giveaway requires internet access and accessibility to www.uk2.net. The competition is not open to those under the age of 18, or to employees or the families of employees of UK2.
- The competition starts on 1st of December 2016 and ends on 25th December 2016.
- No purchase is necessary. To enter you can follow the instructions above or alternatively send your name and contact email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will respond to the winner only on the email address stated within your email or website entry, or through direct message to your social media profile if no email address is supplied.
- All valid entries will be submitted into a prize draw. The prize winner will be selected at random and our decision is final.
The prize for the UK2 Big Christmas Giveaway is:
- Sony PlayStation VR
- Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB
- Sony KD-49X8305C Smart 4K UltraHD 49 inch TV
- Amazon Echo + Prime Membership gift card
There is no cash prize alternative offered and the prize is only eligible to participants located within the EU and over 18 years of age. UK2 reserves the right to alter or amend the prize due to local availability, delivery costs or any other unforeseen circumstance
The winner will be notified using the email address supplied at time of entry, or by direct message on social media by the 14th February 2017. Prizes will be awarded by the 1st March 2017
Winners will be announced on the UK2 Blog and via social media
UK2 will attempt to contact the winner via email or social media but if for some reason the prize remains unclaimed after 30 days UK2 reserves the right to draw a different winner
To claim the prize the winner must provide UK2 with a valid postal address to ship the prizes to
The Promoter of this competition is:UK-2 Limited
91-92 Brick Lane,
Updated on 29th November 2016