As a small business owner you may be currently considering hiring a web designer to spare you the pain of building, launching and promoting your first website (or renovating an existing one). But what if we told you there was simpler, more cost-effective method to this thorny challenge?
The solution lies in a straightforward web-based editor that saves you both pennies and time. Here are just some of the reasons to consider UK2 Website Builder for getting yourself online.
1. Affordability – Our pricing plans are reasonable, easy to understand, and will appeal to cash-strapped business owners. There is also a free demo with access to all templates so you can try it out first.
2. Flexible Customization – One major factor that separates our Website Builder from the pack is its drop-dead easy interface to change the layout, colours, and content until you’re happy.
3. Drag-and-Drop Platform – It supports a drag-and-drop interface where users can simply manipulate any element on the page with ease.
4. Web-Based Platform – The good thing about our Website Builder is it uses a web-based interface, which is compatible with just about any browser. Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Opera – you name it – our builder works instantly online, without any need to consume unnecessary disk space on your hard drive.
5. Mobile Site Builder – Increasingly the bulk of online users are visiting websites from their mobile phones. Websites created using Website Builder can be mobile optimized, so it is the perfect software to produce a website that renders well on either an iPhone or Android device.
6. Over 200 Templates – Over 200 professionally designed templates are available for any type of business, giving you the appropriate look for your industry that you can then customize yourself.
7. Business Mail Integration – Business owners can get up to 5-15 email addresses depending on the plan they purchase, allowing them to improve their staff communication and customer engagement.
8. Great Customer Support – We offer exceptional customer support, allowing users to directly contact our engineers by email or phone if they have an issue.
9. Support Ecommerce – if want an e-commerce website, it’s easy to integrate PayPal and Google checkout widgets. Create a professional ecommerce platform using our editor which supports a range of safe and secure checkout features.
10. Social Network Integration – Users can integrate their social media accounts, maps, images, galleries, and contact forms via a drag-and-drop function without raw coding. This is a huge time saver!
Bonus tip: The Website Builder makes it easy to configure Meta title tags, Meta keywords and Meta descriptions for search engines, including Google. This helps with your future lead generation campaigns.