CalDAV Setup for iOS
If your domain doesn't have an SSL certificate, you will get a warning during setup. If you still want to add the CalDAV account, accept the warning and continue. Do the following on your iOS device:
- Tap Settings.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Select Other.
- Under Calendars tap Add CalDAV Account.
- For Server enter mail.uk2.net
- For User Name enter your full email address.
- For Password enter your email password.
- SSL Enable
- Port 443
- URL: https://mail.uk2.net/caldav/USER@DOMAIN.COM
- Enter whatever you like in the Description field. It will be auto-populated with what was entered in the Server field.
- Tap Next.
Events in your webmail calendars will now be visible in the calendar app on your device. Any changes made in webmail will show up on your device with a refresh.