If you do not have access to your CHI account currently, please follow these steps:
Navigate to the CHI login page at https://chi.uk2.net.
Click “Forgot Password?”.
3. Enter your CHI username into the next window.
By default, your username is the email address you have on file for the account.
4. Click “Send Email”. An email will be sent to the email address that is on file with UK2.NET concerning the password change.
5. Log into your email account corresponding with the CHI username email.
6. In your password change request email, click the “here” link.
You will be redirected to the new password screen.
7. Enter a new password for your account and click “Save Password”.
If you have any trouble resetting your password, please contact us.
If you do have access to your CHI account and would like to change the password, follow these steps:
1. Login to your CHI account at https://chi.uk2.net
2. Click on the “Account” section located towards the bottom left side of the CHI dashboard.
3. Click on the “Personal Details” tab across the top of your CHI account.
4. Fill in the “Change Password” section and click “Update Password”.
If you are unable to change your password or have questions on this process please feel free to contact us via live chat, phones, or submit a ticket through the Support section in your CHI account.