This article will help UK2.net clients using CHI to initially point or change your domain nameservers.
Log into your CHI account at https://chi.uk2.net
Click “Domains” from the menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
3. Click the corresponding domain for which you would like to change the nameservers.
4. Click the “DNS” link found in the menu at the top of your screen.
5. Enter the updated DNS nameserver information. If UK2.net manages your website hosting service, you will need to use the UK2.net nameservers.
6. The default UK2.net nameservers are as follows:
7. Click “Save Changes” to complete your task.
8. Please be aware that any changes to the DNS settings may take up to 24 hours to propagate across the internet. This time varies depending on your Internet Service Provider.
During nameserver propagation, your website might not be visible from some parts of the world.
If you have any question about this process, please contact our technical support team by opening a chat or creating a ticket within your CHI account.