In WordPress, there are two settings determining the address of the website and the location of website files. This information is essential because it determines how the website is currently configured. When migrating to a different location, switching to a new domain, or building the website for a domain that already has a website, you may need to adjust these settings
WordPress Address (URL) - Address visitors type in a browser to reach the website.
Site Address (URL) - Address where the WordPress files are installed.
There are two main ways you can view or change these settings.
2. Click the Settings link on the left-hand side in the black toolbar.
3. After that, click on General.
Log in to your chi.uk2.net account at https://chi.uk2.net/
Select the 'Login to cPanel' button under the 'Shared Hosting' tab of your account
3. Click the phpMyAdmin tool in the cPanel Databases section.
4. Select your WordPress database in the column to the left. Click the database to show the tables or click the plus sign to the left of the database name. Select the 'wp_options' table.
5. Find the records for “siteurl” and “home” in the option_name column. Select Edit next to the record to change the domain.
6. In the value, field enter the domain you want the WordPress website to use. Click Go to save the change.