What Personal Data We Collect and for What Purpose
- When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date. We use this information for payment purposes and to process your order. We typically process this information in order to enter into or perform our obligations under the service contract we have with you, or where it is in our legitimate interests to do so in order to perform a contract with your employer (our customer).
- We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. We collect this information so we can understand more about our customer base, in order to improve our offering and marketing efforts. We will only collect this personal data where we have your consent to do so, and you do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
- If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters, in order to assist with your query. We typically process the personal data which you give us in these circumstances on the basis of your consent.
- When you visit our website we will capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our website that you view. We may tie this information to the identifiable information we have about you. We use this information to understand the traffic to our website, so that we can improve your user experience. We may also use this information to personalize the website and any marketing to you, and to enable you to use the account functionality.
- When we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed. We do this in order to measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
- We may use the information we gather from user surveys, demographic data, and website visits to help us improve or target our website and customize your visit, where it is necessary for our legitimate interests.
We use your contact details and to announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mails announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personal data. We will contact you for marketing purposes where we have your consent or on the basis that it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt-out at any time by contacting us or following the instructions included in the e-mail.
We may share personal data about you with the following third parties:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- A person or company who acquires our business;
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing);
- To the parent, associates, companies under ultimate common ownership with and subsidiary companies of UK-2 Limited, as necessary to provide the services and assist with our business operations;
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
We do not sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
Security and location of your Information
We store your personal data and payment information on a databases located in the UK. We will take reasonable security measures to protect your personal data in our databases.
Our service is not available to persons under the age of 18, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 18.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have certain rights in respect of your personal data, including the right to access, correct, and request the erasure of your personal data.
We will comply with any requests to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations to these rights, and there may be circumstances where we are not able to comply with your request. To make any requests regarding your personal data, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding your personal data, you should contact us. You are also entitled to contact your local supervisory authority for data protection.