Adding a cron job:
- To access the Cron Jobs Menu, click on the Cron Jobs icon located on the main screen of your cPanel interface.
- Enter the email address where the cron output will be sent to in the corresponding field.
- Enter the command you wish the cron job to run in the blank field next to the Command to run label.
- Select how often you wish the command to be run by selecting an option in each of the boxes.
- Click on "add new Cron Job" to save your changes and set up your cron job.
The command run by the cron job must be a valid command.
Deleting a cron job:
When a cron job is no longer needed, you should delete it so the command will not continue to run.
- To access the Cron Jobs Menu, click on the corresponding icon located on the main screen of your cPanel interface.
- Click on the Delete button next to the cron job you wish to remove.
- Confirm the deletion.